WOHASU® and the FIU Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management offer a Chief Happiness Officer Certificate
WOHASU®, organizer & producer of the World Happiness Summit®, the Chaplin School of Hospitality and Tourism Management at Florida International University, and Dr. Sandro Formica offer a not-for-credit Certification Program for managers, consultants and business professionals who intend to lead applying scientifically tested happiness and wellbeing practices and tools.
DR. SANDRO FORMICAProgram Director
The 2020 WOHASU-FIU Chief Happiness Officer certification program will be offered online via the WOHASU Community platform. It will be held from Friday, October 2nd till Sunday, October 4th, from 9:00AM to 6:00PM EST.
Plenary and breakout sessions will alternate, allowing participants to apply, in small groups, the concepts and competencies learned during this intensive weekend. We will have guest speakers, including Karen Guggenheim, Co-Founder of WOHASU® Foundation and the World Happiness Summit®️. Participants will have a “competencies notebook” where they will design the right happiness practices for their organization supported by one or more of the four core competencies of a CHO. They are: Positive Self-Leadership, Stress, Engagement and Flow, Hiring and Training for Happiness, and Managing Positive Organizations. Every day, a notable industry leader will share, live, with all participants, successful practices and processes of positive organizations.
WHY INVEST IN HAPPINESS?
Positive managers are top performers, both at the individual and organizational level. Research has demonstrated that work practices aligned with personal and collective growth, values and purpose have positive effects on satisfaction and resilience, thus strengthening innovation, participation, trust and retention.
The positive domino effect sparked by positive practices, inevitably fuels job performance and increases firm productivity.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
CHIEF HAPPINESS OFFICER CAN:
- Increase individual & organizational well-being
- Formulate successful organizational processes based on scientifically tested business happiness models
- Align the firm’s operational and strategic goals to match individual and collective values and purpose
- Nurture a corporate culture based on growth, engagement, resilience and passion
Fall 2020, ONLINE PROGRAM
24-hour content intensive non-credit certification program covering, among other subjects and tools:
- Environmental, personal and interpersonal factors creating and sustaining happiness at work
- Work stress and wellbeing
- Personality, attitudes and happiness
- Happiness and emotional intelligence
- Engagement and flow
- Planning and incorporating happiness tools and strategies in the workplace
Dates: October 2 – 4, 2020
Register by FALL 2020!